…and after meals plates are always left empty.
Every day you can enjoy fresh and nice salad buffets suitably decorated according to the theme. Make your own salad and refine it with your favourite dressing: there’s plenty of choice of course.
A new evening meal, a new first course. Take a look at our selection.
- Tyrolean Trio (home-made Schlutzkrapfen, half-moons of dough filled spinach and ricotta cheese, pressed bread dumplings and spinach gnocchi served with Parmesan cheese and golden brown butter)
- Risotto with radicchio and mascarpone cheese
- Speck-filled bread dumplings poached in broth
- Baked vegetable lasagna
- Rye flour ravioli stuffed with spinach and blue fenugreek
- Potato pasta pouches filled with curd cheese served with melted tomatoes
- Penne with curry and speck strips
- Pappardelle with porcini mushrooms (boletus edulis)
- Cream of zucchini soup
- Cream of potato soup served with Tirtlan, fried puff paste stuffed with spinach, potatoes and ricotta
- Risotto with sage and deep-fried chicken breast
Frieda is an outstanding chef who’ll never admit that because of her false modesty, let’s put it this way. However, her down-to-earth manner and passionate commitment deserve to be praised. It won’t take much to convince you. Here is an extract of our huge selection of main courses.
- Grilled skewers with garlic sauce and backed potatoes wrapped in foil
- „Frieda‘s“ oven-roasted shank of pork with roast potatoes
- Steamed trout fillet with veggies and salad rocket soufflés
- Baked pork ribs served on vegetables and potato hash browns
- Saltimbocca, Roman-style, with vegetable pie
- Chicken drumsticks, Mediterranean-style, with parsley potatoes
- Grilled rib of beef served sliced and seasoned with herbs, sided by colourful vegetables
- Beef goulash with polenta and napkin dumplings
- Pork medallions with Chanterelles, potato croquettes and vegetables
- Pot roast in a red wine sauce accompanied by egg noodles and vegetables